Evaluating non-compulsory educational interventions - the case of peer assisted study groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angrist, Joshua D & Lavy, Victor, 2001.
"Does Teacher Training Affect Pupil Learning? Evidence from Matched Comparisons in Jerusalem Public Schools,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 343-369, April.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Victor Lavy, 1998. "Does Teacher Training Affect Pupil Learning? Evidence from Matched Comparisons in Jerusalem Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 6781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & Lorraine Dearden & Barbara Sianesi, 2005. "Evaluating the effect of education on earnings: models, methods and results from the National Child Development Survey," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(3), pages 473-512, July.
- Andrietti, Vincenzo, 2014. "Does lecture attendance affect academic performance? Panel data evidence for introductory macroeconomics," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-16.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
- Wendy A. Stock & Kevin Ward & Justin Folsom & Teresa Borrenpohl & Sophie Mumford & Zach Pershin & Danielle Carriere & Heather Smart, 2013. "Cheap and Effective: The Impact of Student-Led Recitation Classes on Learning Outcomes in Introductory Economics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2003. "On The Specification and Estimation of The Production Function for Cognitive Achievement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 3-33, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2004.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Under Exogeneity: A Review,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 4-29, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Exogeneity: A Review," NBER Technical Working Papers 0294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sekhon, Jasjeet S., 2011. "Multivariate and Propensity Score Matching Software with Automated Balance Optimization: The Matching package for R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 42(i07).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-10-17 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.