The Role of Consumer Risk Perceptions and Attitudes in Cross Cultural Beef Consumption Changes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lobb, Alexandra E. & Mazzocchi, Mario & Traill, W. Bruce, 2006. "Risk perception and chicken consumption in the avian flu age - a consumer behaviour study on food safety information," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21464, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joost M. E. Pennings, 2004. "Channel Contract Behavior: The Role of Risk Attitudes, Risk Perceptions, And Channel Members' Market Structures," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 697-724, October.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Keith H. Coble, 2005. "Risk Perceptions, Risk Preference, and Acceptance of Risky Food," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 393-405.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Ale Smidts, 2000. "Assessing the Construct Validity of Risk Attitude," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1337-1348, October.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & van Ittersum, Koert, 2004. "Understanding And Managing Consumer Risk Behavior," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20163, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Philip Garcia, 2001. "Measuring Producers' Risk Preferences: A Global Risk-Attitude Construct," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 993-1009.
- Thomas Marsh & Ted Schroeder & James Mintert, 2004. "Impacts of meat product recalls on consumer demand in the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 897-909.
- Cargill, Thomas F & Rausser, Gordon C, 1975. "Temporal Price Behavior in Commodity Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1043-1053, September.
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & Yun-Ju (Kelly) Chen, 2005. "The impact of BSE on Japanese retail meat demand," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 313-327.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fred A. Yamoah & David E. Yawson, 2014. "Assessing Supermarket Food Shopper Reaction to Horsemeat Scandal in the UK," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 98-107.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-culture; risk attitude; risk perception; food safety; beef; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeapo:10254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .