Short-Run Demand Relationships In The U.S. Fats And Oils Complex
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel C. & Schnepf, Randall D., 2003. "Short-Run Demand Relationships in the U.S. Fats and Oils Complex," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel & Schnepf, Randy, 2003. "Short-Run Demand Relationships in the U.S. Fats and Oils Complex," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 171-184, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini & Karl D. Meilke, 1989.
"Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-261.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Holt, Matthew T & Goodwin, Barry K, 1997. "Generalized Habit Formation in an Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System: An Application to Meat Expenditures in the U.S," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 293-320.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1994. "The inverse almost ideal demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1984. "A dynamic generalisation of the almost ideal demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 235-239.
- Hicks, J. R., 1986. "A Revision of Demand Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198285502.
- Tsurumi, Hiroki & Wago, Hajime & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 1986. "Gradual switching multivariate regression models with stochastic cross-equational constraints and an application to the Klem translog production model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 235-253, April.
- E. W. Goddard & S. Glance, 1989. "Demand for Fats and Oils in Canada, United States and Japan," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(3), pages 421-443, November.
- Hoanjae Park & Walter N. Thurman, 1999. "On Interpreting Inverse Demand Systems: A Primal Comparison of Scale Flexibilities and Income Elasticities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 950-958.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chapda Nana, Guy & Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2012. "Regional integration and dynamic adjustments: Evidence from gross national product functions for Canada and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 246-264.
- Matthew T. Holt & Joseph V. Balagtas, 2009.
"Estimating Structural Change with Smooth Transition Regressions: An Application to Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1424-1431.
- Holt, Matthew T. & Balagtas, Joseph V., 2009. "Estimating Structural Change with Smooth Transition Regressions: an Application to Meat Demand," MPRA Paper 15331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodriguez, Nestor & Eales, James S., 2015. "Structural Change via Threshold Effects: Estimating U.S. Meat Demand Using Smooth Transition Functions and the Effects of More Women in the Labor Force," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206522, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun, 2013. "Testing Structural Changes in the U.S. Whitefish Import Market: An Inverse Demand System Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncrtci:18942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agebb.missouri.edu/ncrext/ncr134/ .