On Interpreting Inverse Demand Systems: A Primal Comparison of Scale Flexibilities and Income Elasticities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Carter & S. Mohapatra, 2013. "Inventories and antidumping: the case of orange juice trade," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 247-266, August.
- Nti, Frank Kyekyeku, 4. "Nafta At 21: Structural Change In Mexicanâ€™S Demand For U.S. Meat And Meat Products," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(4).
- Keith R. McLaren & K. K. Gary Wong, 2009.
"The Benefit Function Approach to Modeling Price-Dependent Demand Systems: An Application of Duality Theory,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1110-1123.
- Keith R. McLaren & K. K. Gary Wong, 2008. "The Benefit Function Approach to Modeling Price-Dependent Demand Systems: An Application of Duality Theory," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chin-Hwa Jenny Sun & Fu-Sung Chiang & Dale Squires, 2017. "More Landings for Higher Profit? Inverse Demand Analysis of the Bluefin Tuna Auction Price in Japan and Economic Incentives in Global Bluefin Tuna Fisheries Management," Working Papers 1701, Institute of Applied Economics, National Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan, revised Aug 2017.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel C. & Schnepf, Randall D., 2003.
"Short-Run Demand Relationships in the U.S. Fats and Oils Complex,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel & Schnepf, Randy, 2003. "Short-Run Demand Relationships in the U.S. Fats and Oils Complex," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 171-184, April.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel C. & Schnepf, Randall D., 2000. "Short-Run Demand Relationships In The U.S. Fats And Oils Complex," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18942, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun, 2013. "Testing Structural Changes in the U.S. Whitefish Import Market: An Inverse Demand System Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Jason H. Grant & Dayton M. Lambert & Kenneth A. Foster, 2010. "A Seasonal Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System for North American Fresh Tomatoes," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 215-234, June.
- Robert H. Beach & Matthew T. Holt, 2001.
"Incorporating Quadratic Scale Curves in Inverse Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 230-245.
- Beach, Robert H. & Holt, Matthew T., 1999. "Incorporating Quadratic Scale Curves In Inverse Demand Systems," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21579, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chin-Hwa Jenny Sun & Fu-Sung Chiang & Patrice Guillotreau & Dale Squires, 2015. "Fewer Fish for Higher Profits? Price Response and Economic Incentives in Global Tuna Fisheries Management," Working Papers hal-01110771, HAL.
- Hoanjae Park, 2004. "On inferring individual behaviour from market behaviour in a predetermined quantities model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 715-721.
- Huang, Pei, 2014. "An Inverse Demand System for Blue Crab in the Chesapeake Bay: Endogeneity and Seasonality," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169827, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gary Wong & Qiao Yu, 2001. "Inverse Demand Systems for Composite Liquid Assets: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 097, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Deer, Lachlan & Smith, Jeremy & Sturgeon, Paul, 2017.
"The Regulation of Public Service Broadcasters: Should there be more advertising on television?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Lachlan Deer & Jeremy Smith & Paul Sturgeon, 2017. "The regulation of public service broadcasters: should there be more advertising on television?," ECON - Working Papers 268, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Deer, Lachlan & Smith, Jeremy & Sturgeon, Paul, 2017. "The Regulation of Public Service Broadcasters : Should there be more advertising on television?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Eric Sjöberg, 2014. "Pricing the Fish Market- Does size matter?," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2014_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:4:p:950-958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .