Gradual switching multivariate regression models with stochastic cross-equational constraints and an application to the Klem translog production model
No abstract is available for this item.
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992.
"Forecasting Cattle Prices in the Presence of Structural Change,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 11-22, December.
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992. "Forecasting Cattle Prices In The Presence Of Structural Change," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Ley, Eduardo, 1992. "Switching regressions and activity analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics 5820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel C. & Schnepf, Randall D., 2003. "Short-Run Demand Relationships in the U.S. Fats and Oils Complex," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel & Schnepf, Randy, 2003. "Short-Run Demand Relationships in the U.S. Fats and Oils Complex," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 171-184, April.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel C. & Schnepf, Randall D., 2000. "Short-Run Demand Relationships In The U.S. Fats And Oils Complex," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18942, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Nobuhisa Kashiwagi, 1991. "Bayesian detection of structural changes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 77-93, March.
- Barry Goodwin & Randy Schnepf & Erik Dohlman, 2005. "Modelling soybean prices in a changing policy environment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 253-263.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Schnepf, Randall D. & Dohlman, Erik, 2001. "Modeling Soybean Prices in a Changing Policy Environment," 2001 Conference, April 23-24, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri 18946, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Wago, Hajime, 2004. "Bayesian estimation of smooth transition GARCH model using Gibbs sampling," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 63-78.
- Emi Nakamura & Masao Nakamura (presenter) & Takanobu Nakajima, 2004. "Measuring Firmsâ€™ R&D Effects on Technical Progress: Japan in the 199," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 414, Econometric Society.
- Chapda Nana, Guy & Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2012. "Regional integration and dynamic adjustments: Evidence from gross national product functions for Canada and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 246-264.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:31:y:1986:i:3:p:235-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed