Agricultural Employment Trends in an Enlarged European Union: Does the CAP Reform/Introduction Matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baum, Sabine & Cook, Peter & Stange, Henriette & Weingarten, Peter, 2006. "Agricultural Employment Trends In An Enlarged European Union: Does The Cap Reform / Introduction Matter?," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14962, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Rizov, Marian & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2004. "Human capital, market imperfections, and labor reallocation in transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 745-774, December.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Karen Macours, 2005. "Transition and agricultural labor," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2003. "Human Capital And Labor Flows Out Of The Agricultural Sector: Evidence From Slovenia," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25803, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:3:p:405-411. is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen Macours & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2005.
"Agricultural Labor Adjustments in Transition Countries: The Role of Migration and Impact on Poverty,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 405-411.
- Karen Macours & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2005. "Agricultural Labor Adjustments in Transition Countries: The Role of Migration and Impact on Poverty ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 405-411.
- Schmitt, Gunther, 1991. "Why Is the Agriculture of Advanced Western Economies Still Organized by Family Farms? Will This Continue to Be So in the Future?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 18(3-4), pages 443-458.
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Theorie und Empirie agrarstrukturellen Wandels?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(3).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Latruffe, Laure & Mann, Stefan, 2015.
"Labour constraints on choosing profitable products for part-time farmers in Swiss agriculture,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2008. "Labor constraints on choosing profitable products for part-time farmers in Swiss agriculture," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 08-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2007.
"Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents: The Common Agricultural Policy in the New EU Member States,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
18307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "Credit Market Imperfections And The Distribution Of Policy Rents: The Common Agricultural Policy In The New Eu Member States," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6591, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Unay-Gailhard, Ilkay & Bojnec, Štefan, 2016. "Agri-environmental measures and on-farm labour employment," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245070, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure, 2015. "Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French field crop farms: The role of the Common Agricultural Policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 104-118.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural labor market; agricultural policy; European Union; transition countries; case studies; Agricultural and Food Policy; Labor and Human Capital; J43; Q18; Q19;
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.