The Impact Of Climate Change On The Profitability Of Site Specific Technologies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007. "The Impact of Climate Change on the Profitability of Site Specific Technologies," MPRA Paper 4792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Finger & Stéphanie Schmid, 2008.
"Modeling agricultural production risk and the adaptation to climate change,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 68(1), pages 25-41, May.
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stephanie, 2007. "Modeling agricultural production risk and the adaptation to climate change," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9270, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stéphanie, 2007. "Modelling Agricultural Production Risk and the Adaptation to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 3943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khanna, Madhu & Isik, Murat & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2000.
"Investment in site-specific crop management under uncertainty: implications for nitrogen pollution control and environmental policy,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(1), December.
- Khanna, Madhu & Isik, Murat & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2000. "Investment in site-specific crop management under uncertainty: implications for nitrogen pollution control and environmental policy," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 9-21, December.
- Finger, Robert & Hediger, Werner, 2007.
"The Application of Robust Regression to a Production Function Comparison – the Example of Swiss Corn,"
4740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Finger & Werner Hediger, 2008. "The Application of Robust Regression to a Production Function Comparison – the Example of Swiss Corn," IED Working paper 08-02, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Murat Isik & Madhu Khanna, 2003.
"Stochastic Technology, Risk Preferences, and Adoption of Site-Specific Technologies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 305-317.
- Isik, Murat & Khanna, Madhu, 2002. "Stochastic Technology, Risk Preferences And Adoption Of Site-Specific Technologies," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19858, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pampolino, M.F. & Manguiat, I.J. & Ramanathan, S. & Gines, H.C. & Tan, P.S. & Chi, T.T.N. & Rajendran, R. & Buresh, R.J., 2007. "Environmental impact and economic benefits of site-specific nutrient management (SSNM) in irrigated rice systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 1-24, March.
- Luc Anselin & Rodolfo Bongiovanni & Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2004. "A Spatial Econometric Approach to the Economics of Site-Specific Nitrogen Management in Corn Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 675-687.
- Eitzinger, J. & Stastna, M. & Zalud, Z. & Dubrovsky, M., 2003. "A simulation study of the effect of soil water balance and water stress on winter wheat production under different climate change scenarios," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 195-217, July.
- Isik, Murat & Khanna, Madhu, 2002. "Variable-Rate Nitrogen Application Under Uncertainty: Implications For Profitability And Nitrogen Use," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Site Specific Technologies; Adaptation; Crop Production Function.; Environmental Economics and Policy;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi07:7574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.