Environmental impact and economic benefits of site-specific nutrient management (SSNM) in irrigated rice systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavella, Elena, 2016. "How to make Participatory Technology Assessment in agriculture more “participatory”: The case of genetically modified plants," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 119-126.
- Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Nga, Nguyen Thi Duong, 2012. "Impacts of Site-Specific Nutrient Management in Irrigated Rice Farms in the Red River Delta, Northern Vietnam," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126759, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007.
"The Impact of Climate Change on the Profitability of Site Specific Technologies,"
4792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007. "The Impact Of Climate Change On The Profitability Of Site Specific Technologies," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7574, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tozer, Peter R., 2009. "Uncertainty and investment in precision agriculture - Is it worth the money?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 80-87, April.
- Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P., 2016. "An Assessment Of The Site-Specific Nutrient Management (Ssnm) For Irrigated Rice In Asia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235506, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:93:y:2007:i:1-3:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.