A simulation study of the effect of soil water balance and water stress on winter wheat production under different climate change scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, L. & Dawes, W. R. & Slavich, P. G. & Meyer, W. S. & Thorburn, P. J. & Smith, D. J. & Walker, G. R., 1999. "Growth and ground water uptake responses of lucerne to changes in groundwater levels and salinity: lysimeter, isotope and modelling studies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 265-282, February.
- Hutmacher, R. B. & Ayars, J. E. & Vail, S. S. & Bravo, A. D. & Dettinger, D. & Schoneman, R. A., 1996. "Uptake of shallow groundwater by cotton: growth stage, groundwater salinity effects in column lysimeters," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 205-223, October.
- Mejia, M. N. & Madramootoo, C. A. & Broughton, R. S., 2000. "Influence of water table management on corn and soybean yields," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-89, November.
- Hopmans, J. W. & Van Immerzeel, C. H., 1988. "Variation in evapotranspiration and capillary rise with changing soil profile characteristics," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-4), pages 297-305, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Cain, Jewelwayne S., 2013. "Drought Tolerance of Soybean Crops in Missouri," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142507, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2016. "Towards modeling soil texture-specific sensitivity of wheat yield and water balance to climatic changes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 248-263.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007.
"The Impact of Climate Change on the Profitability of Site Specific Technologies,"
4792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007. "The Impact Of Climate Change On The Profitability Of Site Specific Technologies," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7574, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Holden, Nicholas M. & Brereton, Anthony J., 2006. "Adaptation of water and nitrogen management of spring barley and potato as a response to possible climate change in Ireland," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 297-317, April.
- El Chami, D. & Daccache, A., 2015. "Assessing sustainability of winter wheat production under climate change scenarios in a humid climate — An integrated modelling framework," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 19-25.
- Lehmann, Niklaus & Finger, Robert & Klein, Tommy & Calanca, Pierluigi & Walter, Achim, 2012. "Adapting Towards Climate Change: A Bioeconomic Analysis of Winterwheat and Grain Maize," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126483, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lehmann, Niklaus & Finger, Robert & Klein, Tommy & Calanca, Pierluigi & Walter, Achim, 2013. "Adapting crop management practices to climate change: Modeling optimal solutions at the field scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 55-65.
- Iqbal, M. Anjum & Shen, Yanjun & Stricevic, Ruzica & Pei, Hongwei & Sun, Hongyoung & Amiri, Ebrahim & Penas, Angel & del Rio, Sara, 2014. "Evaluation of the FAO AquaCrop model for winter wheat on the North China Plain under deficit irrigation from field experiment to regional yield simulation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 61-72.
- Stastná, M. & Toman, F. & Dufková, J., 2010. "Usage of SUBSTOR model in potato yield prediction," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 286-290, February.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:195:y:2018:i:c:p:84-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mati, Rastislav & Kotorová, Dana & Gombos, Milan & Kandra, Branislav, 2011. "Development of evapotranspiration and water supply of clay-loamy soil on the East Slovak Lowland," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1133-1140, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:61:y:2003:i:3:p:195-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.