Gulnara R. Zaynutdinova
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Finance Morgantown, West Virginia (United States)
College of Business and Economics
West Virginia University
RePEc:edi:dfwvuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Elbakidze, Levan & Zaynutdinova, Gulnara, 2016. "Substitution in electricity generation: A state level analysis of structural change from hydraulic fracturing technology," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235780, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Felix Munoz-Garcia & Gulnara Zaynutdinova, "undated". "Unobserved Capacity Constraints and Entry Deterrence," Working Papers 2011-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Douglas Mugabe & Levan Elbakidze & Gulnara Zaynutdinova, 2020. "Elasticity of substitution and technical efficiency: evidence from the US electricity generation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(16), pages 1789-1805, April.
- Dyl, Edward A. & Yuksel, H. Zafer & Zaynutdinova, Gulnara R., 2019. "Price reversals and price continuations following large price movements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-12.
- Felix Munoz-Garcia & Gulnara Zaynutdinova, 2013. "Capacity Constrained Firms and Expansion Subsidies: Should Governments Avoid Generous Subsidies?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 563-597, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Dyl, Edward A. & Yuksel, H. Zafer & Zaynutdinova, Gulnara R., 2019.
"Price reversals and price continuations following large price movements,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-12.
- Alex Plastun & Xolani Sibande & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2020. "Evolution of Price Effects After One-Day of Abnormal Returns in the US Stock Market," Working Papers 202016, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gulnara R. Zaynutdinova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.