Carlos Villalobos Barría
|Last Name:||Villalobos Barría|
(50%) Facultad de Economía y Negocios Talca, Chile
Universidad de Talca
: (56) 71 200310
(56) 71 200358
Campus Lircay . Av. Lircay s/n, Talca
RePEc:edi:fetalcl (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Ibero-Amerika Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (IAI) Göttingen, Germany
: 0049-551-39 81 72
0049-551-39 81 73
Platz des Göttinger Sieben 3, 37073 Göttingen
RePEc:edi:ibgoede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Stephan Klasen & Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2014. "The Impact of SENAI's Vocational Training Programme on Employment, Wages, and Mobility in Brazil: What Lessons for Sub Saharan Africa?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp05, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2012. "Sectorial shifts and Inequality. How to relate macroeconomic events to inequality changes," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 219, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan Klasen & Thomas Otter & Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2012.
"The dynamics of inequality change in a highly dualistic economy: Honduras, 1991-2007,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
215, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Klasen, Stephan & Otter, Thomas & Villalobos Barria, Carlos, 2012. "The Dynamics of Inequality Change in a Highly Dualistic Economy: Honduras, 1991-2007," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2012. "Internal Migration and its Impact on Reducing Inter-communal Disparities in Chile," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 220, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas Otter & Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2010. "Determinants of Student Achievements in the Primary Education of Paraguay," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 198, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (2) 2012-02-27 2012-07-14. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2010-04-04 2012-02-27. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2012-02-27
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2010-04-04
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-07-14
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2012-02-27
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2012-07-14
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2010-04-04
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Villalobos Barría should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.