Report NEP-DEV-2020-07-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hari Sharma & John Gibson, 2020. "Effects of International Migration on Child Schooling and Child Labour: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers in Economics 20/07, University of Waikato.
- Jules Gazeaud & Victor Stephane, 2020. "Productive workfare? Evidence from Ethiopia’s productive safety net program," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp2003, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Jules Gazeaud & Eric Mvukiyehe & Olivier Sterck, 2020. "Cash transfers and migration: theory and evidence from a randomized controlled trial," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp2004, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Léo Czajka, 2020. "Income Inequality in Côte d'Ivoire: 1985-2014," Working Papers halshs-02659230, HAL.
- Neryvia Pillay Bell, 2020. "The impacts of unconditional cash transfers on schooling in adolescence and young adulthood- Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 10023, South African Reserve Bank.
- Juliana Yael Milovich, 2018. "Does Aid Reduce Poverty?," OPHI Working Papers 122, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Stephan Klasen, Carlos Villalobos, 2019. "Diverging Identification of the Poor: A Non-random Process. Chile 1992-2017," OPHI Working Papers 128, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sophie Song, Katsushi S. Imai, 2018. "Does the Hunger Safety Net Programme Reduce Multidimensional Poverty? Evidence from Kenya," OPHI Working Papers 124, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Özak, Ömer & Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio, 2020. "Borderline Disorder: (De facto) Historical Ethnic Borders and Contemporary Conflict in Africa," SocArXiv 375db, Center for Open Science.
- Lassassi, Moundir, 2020. "Does Pre-School Improve Child Development and Affect the Quality of Parent-Child Interaction? Evidence from Algeria," GLO Discussion Paper Series 557, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Juliette Crespin-Boucaud & Rozenn Hotte, 2020. "Parental divorces and children's educational outcomes in Senegal," Working Papers halshs-02652221, HAL.
- Blessing Chipanda & Matthew Clance & Steven F. Koch, 2020. "Technological Trade Composition and Performance in African Countries," Working Papers 202057, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.