Report NEP-IUE-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2012. "Sectorial shifts and Inequality. How to relate macroeconomic events to inequality changes," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 219, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia Puyana & Jose Romero, 2012. "Informalidad y dualismo en la economía mexicana," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-11, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Manachotphong, Wanwiphang, 2012. "Universal health care and informal labor markets : the case of Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6116, The World Bank.
- Lorena Caro & Arturo Galindo & Marcela Melendez, 2012. "Credit, Labor Informality and Firm Performance in Colombia," Research Department Publications 4773, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bah, El-hadj M. & Cooper, Geoff, 2012. "Constraints to the Growth of Small Firms in Northern Myanmar," MPRA Paper 39819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel le Maire & Bertel Schjerningo, 2012. "Tax Bunching, Income Shifting and Self-employment," EPRU Working Paper Series 2012-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Spengel, Christoph & Ortmann-Babel, Martina & Zinn, Benedikt & Matenaer, Sebastian, 2012. "A common corporate tax base for Europe: An impact assessment of the draft council directive on a CC(C)TB," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stephanie Jones & Taghreed Badawoud & Mohammad Reza, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Transparency, Ethics and Governance in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2012/09, Maastricht School of Management.