|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2006 Department of Economics; University of Maryland (from RePEc Genealogy)|
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)London, United Kingdom
One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
RePEc:edi:ebrdduk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Bartz, Wiebke & Mohnen, Pierre & Schweiger, Helena, 2016. "The role of innovation and management practices in determining firm productivity in developing economies," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bloom, Nicholas & Schweiger, Helena & Van Reenen, John, 2011.
"The land that Lean manufacturing forgot? Management practices in transition countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Bloom & Helena Schweiger & John Van Reenen, 2011. "The Land that Lean Manufacturing Forgot? Management Practices in Transition Countries," NBER Working Papers 17231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom & Helena Schweiger & John Van Reenen, 2011. "The Land that Lean Manufacturing Forgot? Management Practices in Transition Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1065, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Berglöf, Erik & Bruynooghe, Lise & Harmgart, Heike & Sanfey, Peter & Schweiger, Helena & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010. "European Transition at Twenty," WIDER Working Paper Series 091, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta & Helena Schweiger, 2008.
"Assessing Job Flows Across Countries: The Role of Industry, Firm Size and Regulations,"
NBER Working Papers
13920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haltiwanger, John C. & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2006. "Assessing Job Flows across Countries: The Role of Industry, Firm Size and Regulations," IZA Discussion Papers 2450, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2006. "Assessing job flows across countries : the role of industry, firm size, and regulations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4070, The World Bank.
- Wiebke Bartz-Zuccala & Pierre Mohnen & Helena Schweiger, 2018. "The Role of Innovation and Management Practices in Determining Firm Productivity," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 60(4), pages 502-530, December.
- Torbjörn Becker & Helena Schweiger & Igor Livshits & Bas B. Bakker & Tymofiy Mylovanov, 2018. "The future of CIS and CEE countries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 26(4), pages 801-826, October.
- David C. Francis & Helena Schweiger, 2017. "Not so different from non-traders," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 25(2), pages 185-238, April.
- Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2014. "Cross country differences in job reallocation: The role of industry, firm size and regulations," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 11-25.
- Helena Schweiger & Guido Friebel, 2013. "Management Quality, Ownership, Firm Performance and Market Pressure in Russia," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 763-788, September.
- Nicholas Bloom & Helena Schweiger & John Van Reenen, 2012. "The land that lean manufacturing forgot?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 20(4), pages 593-635, October.
- Helena Schweiger, 2018. "Innovation in the CESEE region: the role of business environment, financing and reforms," Chapters, in: Ewald Nowotny & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald & Helene Schuberth (ed.), Structural Reforms for Growth and Cohesion, chapter 5, pages 47-59, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (3) 2008-04-15 2011-08-02 2016-07-16
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (3) 2011-08-02 2011-08-22 2016-07-16
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2010-10-23 2011-08-02 2016-07-16
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (2) 2006-12-09 2008-04-15
- NEP-REG: Regulation (2) 2006-12-09 2008-04-15
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2006-11-25
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2010-10-23
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2006-11-25
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2008-04-15
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2016-07-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Helena Schweiger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.