Report NEP-ENT-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2006. "The Entrepreneur's Mode of Entry: Business Takeover or New Venture Start," IZA Discussion Papers 2382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson, III & James B. Thomson, 2006. "Small firm credit market discrimination, SBA-guaranteed lending, and local market economic performance," Working Paper 0613, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Jensen, Paul H. & Webster, Elizabeth, 2006. "Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival," IZA Discussion Papers 2386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Renata Kosova & Francine Lafontaine, 2006. "Firm Survival and Growth in Retail and Service Industries: Evidence from Franchised Chains," Working Papers 0007, School of Business, The George Washington University.
- Renata Kosova & Meghana Ayyagari, 2006. "Does FDI facilitate Domestic Entrepreneurship? Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers 0008, School of Business, The George Washington University.
- Yaz Terajima, 2006. "Education and Self-Employment: Changes in Earnings and Wealth Inequality," Working Papers 06-40, Bank of Canada.
- Baldini, Nicola, 2006. "The patenting universities: Problems and perils," MPRA Paper 853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2006. "Assessing job flows across countries : the role of industry, firm size, and regulations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4070, The World Bank.
- Wixted, Brian, 2006. "Cluster Complexes: A Framework for Understanding the Internationalisation of Innovation Systems," MPRA Paper 846, University Library of Munich, Germany.