Report NEP-REG-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nezlobin, Alexander & Rajan, Madhav V. & Reichelstein, Stefan, 2011. "Dynamics of Rate-of-Return Regulation," Research Papers 2041, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jakob de Haan & Fabian Amtenbrink, 2011. "Credit Rating Agencies," DNB Working Papers 278, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Co-Pierre Georg, 2011. "Basel III ans Systemic Risk Regulation - What Way Forward?," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 17-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jakob Bosma, 2011. "Communicating Bailout Policy and Risk Taking in the Banking Industry," DNB Working Papers 277, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2011. "Environmental and Climate Innovation: Limitations, Prices and Policies," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Noguchi, Masayoshi, 2011. "The disciplinary power of accounting-based regulation: the case of building societies, circa 1960," MPRA Paper 28374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudeshna Chattopadhyay & Sarmila Banerjee & Katrin Millock, 2010. "Pollution Control Instruments in the Presence of an Informal Sector," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00560558, HAL.
- Raimundo Soto, 2010. "End of the line: Railroads in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 391, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Götze, Ralf, 2010. "The changing role of the state in the Dutch healthcare system," TranState Working Papers 141, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Beghin, John C. & Disdier, Anne-Celia & Marette, Stephan & van Tongeren, Frank, 2011. "Measuring Costs And Benefits Of Non-Tariff Measures In Agri-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers 32393, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks? Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design," Research Department Publications 4702, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Joachim, Jutta, 2010. "Transformation of the state? Reactions to the privatization of security in Great Britain," TranState Working Papers 135, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Deters, Henning, 2010. "Legislating on car emissions: What drives standards in EU environmental policy?," TranState Working Papers 142, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "The Price Responsiveness of Housing Supply in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 837, OECD Publishing.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: a cross country panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 28414, University Library of Munich, Germany.