End of the line: Railroads in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Atack & Fred Bateman & Michael Haines & Robert A. Margo, 2009.
"Did Railroads Induce or Follow Economic Growth? Urbanization and Population Growth in the American Midwest, 1850-60,"
NBER Working Papers
14640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Atack & Fred Bateman & Michael Haines & Robert A. Margo, 2009. "Did Railroads Induce Or Follow Economic Growth? Urbanization And Population Growth In The American Midwest, 1850-60," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-178, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mette Asmild & Torben Holvad & Jens Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2009.
"Railway reforms: do they influence operating efficiency?,"
Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 617-638, September.
- Mette Asmild & Torben Holvad & Jens Leth Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2008. "Railway reforms: Do they influence operating efficiency?," Discussion Papers 08-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurino, Antonio & Ramella, Francesco & Beria, Paolo, 2015. "The economic regulation of railway networks: A worldwide survey," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 202-212.
More about this item
KeywordsRailways; divestiture; regulation; industrial organization;
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-02-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2011-02-05 (Central & South America)
- NEP-REG-2011-02-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .