Report NEP-LAM-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuesta, Jose & Nopo, Hugo R. & Pizzolitto, Georgina, 2011. "Using Pseudo-Panels to Measure Income Mobility in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ignacio Lozano & Hernán Rincón, 2011. "Formación de las Tarifas Eléctricas e Inflación en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007869, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Raimundo Soto, 2010. "End of the line: Railroads in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 391, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-Private Partnerships versus public provision," EIB Papers 2/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Estache, Antonio, 2010. "Infrastructure finance in developing countries: An overview," EIB Papers 8/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Ines Butler & Ricardo Rozemberg & Gabriel Sanchez, 2011. "Productive Development Policies in Argentina," Research Department Publications 4700, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.