Basel III ans Systemic Risk Regulation - What Way Forward?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2010. "Regulatory Capital Charges for Too-Connected-to-Fail Institutions; A Practical Proposal," IMF Working Papers 10/98, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013.
"Foreign currency loans and systemic risk in Europe,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 219-236.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Foreign Currency Loans and Systemic Risk in Europe," Working Papers 13.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:44-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poledna, Sebastian & Molina-Borboa, José Luis & Martínez-Jaramillo, Serafín & van der Leij, Marco & Thurner, Stefan, 2015.
"The multi-layer network nature of systemic risk and its implications for the costs of financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 70-81.
- Sebastian Poledna & Jos'e Luis Molina-Borboa & Seraf'in Mart'inez-Jaramillo & Marco van der Leij & Stefan Thurner, 2015. "The multi-layer network nature of systemic risk and its implications for the costs of financial crises," Papers 1505.04276, arXiv.org.
- Poledna, Sebastian & Bochmann, Olaf & Thurner, Stefan, 2017. "Basel III capital surcharges for G-SIBs are far less effective in managing systemic risk in comparison to network-based, systemic risk-dependent financial transaction taxes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 230-246.
- Sebastian Krug & Matthias Lengnick & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2014.
"The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: an agent-based credit network approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1917-1932, December.
- Krug, Sebastian & Lengnick, Matthias & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Angelos Kanas, 2014. "The impact of prompt corrective action on the default risk of the U.S. commercial banking sector," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 393-404, August.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:17:y:2017:i:12:p:1805-1832 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssystemic risk; SIFIs; regulation;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-02-05 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2011-02-05 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-02-05 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hlj:hljwrp:17-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Fahrholz). General contact details of provider: http://www.gfinm.de .