Systemic Risk Allocation for Systems with A Small Number of Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Hartmann & S. Straetmans & C. G. de Vries, 2004.
"Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 313-326, February.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Straetmans, Stefan & de Vries, Casper, 2001. "Asset market linkages in crisis periods," Working Paper Series 0071, European Central Bank.
- P. Hartmann & S. Straetmans & C.G. de Vries, 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-071/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Vries, Casper G & Hartmann, Philipp & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," CEPR Discussion Papers 2916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philipp Hartman & Stefan Straetmans & Casper De Vries, 2001. "Asset market linkages in crisis periods," Proceedings 727, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hartmann, P. & Straetmans, S. & De Vries, C.G., 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," Papers 71, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- López-Espinosa, Germán & Moreno, Antonio & Rubia, Antonio & Valderrama, Laura, 2012.
"Short-term wholesale funding and systemic risk: A global CoVaR approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3150-3162.
- GermÃ¡n LÃ³pez-Espinosa & Antonio Moreno & Antonio Rubia & Laura Valderrama, 2012. "Short-term Wholesale Funding and Systemic Risk: A Global CoVaR Approach," Faculty Working Papers 02/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Short-Term Wholesale Funding and Systemic Risk; A Global Covar Approach," IMF Working Papers 12/46, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2010:i:may:p:65-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viral V. Acharya & Lasse H. Pedersen & Thomas Philippon & Matthew Richardson, 2010. "Measuring systemic risk," Working Paper 1002, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Juan-Juan Cai & John H. J. Einmahl & Laurens Haan & Chen Zhou, 2015.
"Estimation of the marginal expected shortfall: the mean when a related variable is extreme,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 77(2), pages 417-442, March.
- Cai, J. & Einmahl, J.H.J. & de Haan, L.F.M. & Zhou, C., 2012. "Estimation of the Marginal Expected Shortfall : The Mean when a Related Variable is Extreme," Discussion Paper 2012-080, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nikola Tarashev & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2010. "Attributing systemic risk to individual institutions," BIS Working Papers 308, Bank for International Settlements.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2006. "Credit risk transfer and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Billio, Monica & Getmansky, Mila & Lo, Andrew W. & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2012.
"Econometric measures of connectedness and systemic risk in the finance and insurance sectors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 535-559.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2011. "Econometric Measures of Connectedness and Systemic Risk in the Finance and Insurance Sectors," Working Papers 2011_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2010. "Regulatory Capital Charges for Too-Connected-to-Fail Institutions; A Practical Proposal," IMF Working Papers 10/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Goodhart & Miguel Segoviano, 2009. "Banking Stability Measures," FMG Discussion Papers dp627, Financial Markets Group.
- Nikola Tarashev & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2009. "The systemic importance of financial institutions," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2012.
"Systemic Risk Contributions,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 55-83, October.
- Dimitrios Bisias & Mark Flood & Andrew W. Lo & Stavros Valavanis, 2012. "A Survey of Systemic Risk Analytics," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 255-296, October.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-856, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- S. T. M. Straetmans & W. F. C. Verschoor & C. C. P. Wolff, 2008. "Extreme US stock market fluctuations in the wake of 9|11," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 17-42.
- Moore, Kyle & Zhou, Chen, 2013. ""Too big to fail" or "Too non-traditional to fail"?: The determinants of banks' systemic importance," MPRA Paper 45589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Tavolaro & F. Visnovsky, 2014. "What is the information content of the SRISK measure as a supervisory tool?," Débats économiques et financiers 10, Banque de France.
More about this item
KeywordsSystemic risk allocation; marginal expected shortfall; systemically important financial institutions; extreme value theory;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2013-06-04 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .