Report NEP-TRA-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Bloom & Helena Schweiger & John Van Reenen, 2011. "The Land that Lean Manufacturing Forgot? Management Practices in Transition Countries," NBER Working Papers 17231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Aslund, 2011. "Lessons from the East European Financial Crisis, 2008-10," Policy Briefs PB11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2011. "Why transition economies did worse than others in 2008-09 recession?," MPRA Paper 32388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Kucel & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi & Peter Robert, 2011. "Graduate labor mismatch in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers in Economics 259, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Liu, Hong & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Parental Job Loss and Children’s Health: Ten Years after the Massive Layoff of the SOEs’ Workers in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Debin Ma, 2011. "Rock, scissors, paper: the problem of incentives and information in traditional Chinese state and the origin of Great Divergence," Economic History Working Papers 37569, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Avraham Ebenstein & Jian Zhang & Margaret S. McMillan & Kevin Chen, 2011. "Chemical Fertilizer and Migration in China," NBER Working Papers 17245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Bondes, 2011. "Negotiating Political Spaces: Social and Environmental Activism in the Chinese Countryside," GIGA Working Paper Series 173, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Breaking the Impasse in International Climate Negotiations: A New Direction for Currently Flawed Negotiations and a Roadmap for China to 2050," Working Papers 2011.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marián Dinga & Vilma Dingová, 2011. "Currency Union and Investment Flows: Estimating the Euro Effect on FDI," Working Papers IES 2011/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2011. "Development and the cyclicality of government spending in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 32353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josef Brechler & Adam Gersl, 2011. "Political Legislation Cycle in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2011/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.