Graduate labor mismatch in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dana-Ioana EREMIA, 2015. "Changes In An Age Of Mass Higher Education," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 3, pages 70-81.
- Olga Kupets, 2015. "Education in transition and job mismatch: Evidence from the skills survey in non-EU transition economies," KIER Working Papers 915, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-08-02 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-08-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2011259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .