Report NEP-EDU-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Joshua D. Angrist & Parag A. Pathak, 2011. "The Elite Illusion: Achievement Effects at Boston and New York Exam Schools," NBER Working Papers 17264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorraine Dearden & John Micklewright & Anna Vignoles, 2011. "The effectiveness of English secondary schools for pupils of different ability levels," DoQSS Working Papers 11-06, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Tara Béteille & Demetra Kalogrides & Susanna Loeb, 2011. "Stepping Stones: Principal Career Paths and School Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nour, Samia, 2011. "Estimating the rate of return to education in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nour, Samia, 2011. "Education, training and skill development policies in Sudan: Macro-micro overview," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Darwin Cortés & Juan Gallego & Darío Maldonado, 2011. "On the design of education conditional cash transfer programs and non education outcomes: the case of teenage pregnancy," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008828, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Goldmann, Gustave & Sweetman, Arthur & Warman, Casey, 2011. "The Portability of New Immigrants' Human Capital: Language, Education and Occupational Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 5851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkler, Anne E. & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Levin, Sharon & Stephan, Paula, 2011. "The Diffusion of Information Technology and the Increased Propensity of Teams to Transcend Institutional and National Borders," IZA Discussion Papers 5857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Johnston & Carol Propper & Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, 2011. "Child mental health and educational attainment: multiple observers and the measurement error problem," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne, 2011. "Where to Put the Kids? Effects of Type of Non-parental Child Care on Pre-teen Skills and Risky Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 5848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elke Schaffland, 2011. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Brazil: Treatment Evaluation of the “Bolsa Família” Program on Education," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 84, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 11 Apr 2012.
- Aleksander Kucel & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi & Peter Robert, 2011. "Graduate labor mismatch in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers in Economics 259, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilyana Kuziemko, 2011. "Human Capital Spillovers in Families: Do Parents Learn from or Lean on their Children?," NBER Working Papers 17235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.