Report NEP-REG-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Bach, 2008. "Governing Lipitor and Listerine: the domestic roots of international pharmaceutical and cosmetics re," Working Papers Economia wp08-17, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel & Fu, Lawrence, 2008. "Political connections and minority-shareholder protection: Evidence from securities-market regulation in China," MPRA Paper 8087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008. "Service Oligopolies And Australia'S Economy-Wide Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Paul Conway & Richard Herd & Thomas Chalaux, 2008. "Product Market Regulation and Economic Performance across Indian States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 600, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Conway & Richard Herd, 2008. "Improving Product Market Regulation in India: An International and Cross-State comparison," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 599, OECD Publishing.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloe & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2008. "Fines, Leniency, Rewards and Organized Crime: Evidence from Antitrust Experiments," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 698, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2008. "Regulation of Energy Prices in Russia," Discussion Papers 1128, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta & Helena Schweiger, 2008. "Assessing Job Flows Across Countries: The Role of Industry, Firm Size and Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.