Report NEP-CWA-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Charap & Serhan Cevik, 2011. "The Behavior of Conventional and Islamic Bank Deposit Returns in Malaysia and Turkey," IMF Working Papers 11/156, .
- Aysit Tansel & Yousef Daoud, 2011. "Comparative Essay on Returns to Education in Palestine and Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1118, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit & Daoud, Yousef, 2011. "Comparative Essay on Returns to Education in Palestine and Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 5907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alper Ozun & Erman Erbaykal, 2011. "Further Evidence on Defence Spending and Economic Growth in NATO Countries," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1119, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Nese Erbil, 2011. "Is Fiscal Policy Procyclical in Developing Oil-Producing Countries?," IMF Working Papers 11/171, .
- Dominique M. Guillaume & Roman Zytek & Mohammad Reza Farzin, 2011. "Iran; The Chronicles of the Subsidy Reform," IMF Working Papers 11/167, .
- Alexander Chubrik & Roman Mogilevsky & Irina Sinitsina & Marek Dabrowski, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Economies of the Former Soviet Union," CASE Network Reports 0100, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Carolina Osorio & Filiz D Unsal & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "A Quantitative Assessment of Financial Conditions in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Nelly Petkova & Rafal Stanek & Angela Bularga, 2011. "Medium-term Management of Green Budget: The Case of Ukraine," OECD Environment Working Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas Bloom & Helena Schweiger & John Van Reenen, 2011. "The Land that Lean Manufacturing Forgot? Management Practices in Transition Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1065, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.