|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department Stony Brook, New York (United States)
Stony Brook University - SUNY
Stony Brook, NY 11794-4384
RePEc:edi:edstous (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Roberto Martínez-Espiñeira & María Pérez-Urdiales, 2020. "Scale heterogeneity in the valuation of road traffic risk reductions: the case of Newfoundland's moose-vehicle collisions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Kenneth A. Baerenklau & María Pérez-Urdiales, 2019. "Can Allocation-Based Water Rates Promote Conservation and Increase Welfare? A California Case Study," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-26, April.
- Pérez-Urdiales, María & Baerenklau, Kenneth A., 2019. "Learning to live within your (water) budget: Evidence from allocation-based rates," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 205-221.
- Pérez-Urdiales, María & García-Valiñas, María Ángeles, 2016. "Efficient water-using technologies and habits: A disaggregated analysis in the water sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 117-129.
- María Pérez-Urdiales & María García-Valiñas & Roberto Martínez-Espiñeira, 2016. "Responses to Changes in Domestic Water Tariff Structures: A Latent Class Analysis on Household-Level Data from Granada, Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(1), pages 167-191, January.
- María Pérez Urdiales & Alfons Oude Lansink & Alan Wall, 2016. "Eco-efficiency Among Dairy Farmers: The Importance of Socio-economic Characteristics and Farmer Attitudes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 559-574, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- María Pérez Urdiales & Alfons Oude Lansink & Alan Wall, 2016.
"Eco-efficiency Among Dairy Farmers: The Importance of Socio-economic Characteristics and Farmer Attitudes,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 559-574, August.
- Konrad, Maria Theresia & Nielsen, Helle Ørsted & Pedersen, Anders Branth & Elofsson, Katarina, 2019. "Drivers of Farmers' Investments in Nutrient Abatement Technologies in Five Baltic Sea Countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 91-100.
- Daniel Gaitán-Cremaschi & Frits K. Van Evert & Don M. Jansen & Miranda P. M. Meuwissen & Alfons G. J. M. Oude Lansink, 2018. "Assessing the Sustainability Performance of Coffee Farms in Vietnam: A Social Profit Inefficiency Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-23, November.
- Aparicio, J. & Kapelko, M. & Zofío, J.L., 2019. "The Measurement of Environmental Economic Inefficiency with Pollution-generating Technologies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2019-005-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Arzeni, Andrea & Bodini, Antonella, 2017. "Assessing eco-efficiency of arable farms in rural areas," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 114-125.
- Luis Orea & Alan Wall, 2017. "A Parametric Approach to Estimating Eco-Efficiency," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 901-907, September.
- Soliman, Tarek & Djanibekov, Utkur, 2018. "Assessing dairy farming eco-efficiency in New Zealand: A two–stage data envelopment analysis," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274374, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Balezentis, Tomas & Ribasauskiene, Erika & Morkunas, Mangirdas & Volkov, Artiom & Streimikiene, Dalia & Toma, Pierluigi, 2020. "Young farmers’ support under the Common Agricultural Policy and sustainability of rural regions: Evidence from Lithuania," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Schulte, Hinrich D. & Armbrecht, Linda & Bürger, Rasmus & Gauly, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver & Hüttel, Silke, 2018. "Let the cows graze: An empirical investigation on the trade-off between efficiency and farm animal welfare in milk production," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 375-385.
- Weltin, M. & Zasada, I., 2018. "Adopting and Combining Strategies of Sustainable Intensification An Analysis of Interdependencies in Farmers Decision Making," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276982, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Orea, Luis & Wall, Alan, 2015. "A parametric frontier model for measuring eco-efficiency," Efficiency Series Papers 2015/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Oleg Badunenko & Harald Tauchmann, 2019.
"Simar and Wilson two-stage efficiency analysis for Stata,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 19(4), pages 950-988, December.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Tauchmann, Harald, 2018. "Simar and Wilson two-stage efficiency analysis for Stata," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Daniele Mozzato & Paola Gatto & Edi Defrancesco & Lucia Bortolini & Francesco Pirotti & Elena Pisani & Luigi Sartori, 2018. "The Role of Factors Affecting the Adoption of Environmentally Friendly Farming Practices: Can Geographical Context and Time Explain the Differences Emerging from Literature?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-23, August.
- Galloway, Craig & Conradie, Beatrice & Prozesky, Heidi & Esler, Karen, 2018. "Opportunities to improve sustainability on commercial pasture-based dairy farms by assessing environmental impact," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-9.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Perez-Urdiales
(María Pérez-Urdiales) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.