Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät Jena, Germany
+049 3641/ 9 43000
+049 3641/ 9 43000
Carl-Zeiss-Strasse 3, 07743 JENA
RePEc:edi:wfjende (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andreas Freytag & Gernot Pehnelt, 2006. "Debt Relief and Changing Governance Structures in Developing Countries," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 31/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gernot Pehnelt, 2005. "No-Fault Compensation in the Health Care Sector, Tort and Insurance Law Series," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 113-115, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andreas Freytag & Gernot Pehnelt, 2006.
"Debt Relief and Changing Governance Structures in Developing Countries,"
Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!)
31/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Marin Ferry, 2019.
"The carrot and stick approach to debt relief: overcoming moral hazard,"
Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 28(3), pages 252-276.
- Marin Ferry, 2015. "The Carrot and Stick Approach to Debt Relief : Overcoming Moral Hazard," Working Papers DT/2015/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Andreas Freytag & Martin Paldam, 2012. "Comparing good and bad borrowing in developing countries - a study of twin cases," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-31, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marin Ferry, 2019. "The carrot and stick approach to debt relief: overcoming moral hazard," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 28(3), pages 252-276.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gernot Pehnelt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.