Report NEP-POL-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "The growth of public health expenditures in OECD countries: do government ideology and electoral motives matter?," MPRA Paper 24083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Curto-Grau & Alfonso Herranz-Loncán & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2010. "The political economy of infrastructure : the Spanish “parliamentary roads” (1880-1914)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1008, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Andreas Freytag & G. Pehnelt, 2010. "After the Crisis is before the Crisis: The Political Economy of Debt Relief," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 02-2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vreeland, James & Spada, Paolo, 2010. "Participatory Decision Making: A Field Experiment on Manipulating the Votes," MPRA Paper 24048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2010. "A Political Economy of the Immigrant Assimilation: Internal Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 5059, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Banful, Afua Branoah, 2010. "Old problems in the new solutions?," IFPRI discussion papers 1002, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc, 2010. "Regulatory Schemes and Political Capture in a Local Public Sector," IDEI Working Papers 609, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.