The political economy of infrastructure : the Spanish “parliamentary roads” (1880-1914)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prados de la Escosura Leandro, 2003. "El progreso económico de España (1850-2000)," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, edition 1, number 201136, December.
More about this item
Keywordsroad investment; distributive politics; electoral competition; vote buying;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-07-31 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-2010-07-31 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-31 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2010-07-31 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeheeea.html .