Report NEP-HIS-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2010. "How Economics Helped Shape American Judaism," IZA Discussion Papers 5068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2010. "How polycentric is a monocentric city? The role of agglomeration economies," MPRA Paper 24078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Curto-Grau & Alfonso Herranz-Loncán & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2010. "The political economy of infrastructure : the Spanish “parliamentary roads” (1880-1914)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1008, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 0/07. "The Future of Central Banking: A Lesson from United States History," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jooyeon Jeong, 2010. "Can Unions Grow in Undemocratic Political and Social Environments? The Korean Case from a Comparative Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 1012, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- van Empel, Gerard, 2010. "Rural banking in Africa," 2020 vision briefs 18(4), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Federico Etro & Laura Pagani, 2010. "The Market for Paintings in Baroque Venice," Working Papers 191, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Item repec:col:000394:007212 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravallion, Martin & Wagstaff, Adam, 2010. "The World Bank's publication record," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5374, The World Bank.
- Nair, Ajai & Fissha, Azeb, 2010. "Rural banking," 2020 vision briefs 18(5), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:col:000394:007208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000394:007203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000394:007204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Freytag & G. Pehnelt, 2010. "After the Crisis is before the Crisis: The Political Economy of Debt Relief," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 02-2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2010. "The Consequences of Banking Crises on Public Debt," Working Papers 1015, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Daniel Eckert & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Guilbaud's 1952 theorem on the logical problem of aggregation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.