Report NEP-HIS-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2010. "How Economics Helped Shape American Judaism," IZA Discussion Papers 5068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2010. "How polycentric is a monocentric city? The role of agglomeration economies," MPRA Paper 24078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Curto-Grau & Alfonso Herranz-Loncán & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2010. "The political economy of infrastructure : the Spanish “parliamentary roads” (1880-1914)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1008, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2010. "The Future of Central Banking: A Lesson from United States History," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jooyeon Jeong, 2010. "Can Unions Grow in Undemocratic Political and Social Environments? The Korean Case from a Comparative Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 1012, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- van Empel, Gerard, 2010. "Rural banking in Africa," 2020 vision briefs 18(4), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Federico Etro & Laura Pagani, 2010. "The Market for Paintings in Baroque Venice," Working Papers 191, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Item repec:col:000394:007212 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravallion, Martin & Wagstaff, Adam, 2010. "The World Bank's publication record," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5374, The World Bank.
- Nair, Ajai & Fissha, Azeb, 2010. "Rural banking," 2020 vision briefs 18(5), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:col:000394:007208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000394:007203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000394:007204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Freytag & G. Pehnelt, 2010. "After the Crisis is before the Crisis: The Political Economy of Debt Relief," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 02-2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2010. "The Consequences of Banking Crises on Public Debt," Working Papers 1015, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Daniel Eckert & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Guilbaud's 1952 theorem on the logical problem of aggregation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.