Report NEP-AFR-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gernot Pehnelt, 2007. "The Political Economy of China's Aid Policy in Africa," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-051, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah & Badassa Tadasse, 2007. "The Impact of Tourism on Economic Growth and Development in Africa," Working Papers 200716, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "The cyclicality of monetary and fiscal policy in South Africa since 1994," Working Papers 12/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Mdu Biyase & Lumengo Bonga-Bonga, 2007. "South Africa’s Growth Paradox," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_043, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Deininger, Klaus & Ali, Daniel Ayalew, 2007. "Do overlapping property rights reduce agricultural investment ? evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4310, The World Bank.
- Yamagata, Tatsufumi, 2007. "Securing Medical Personnel: Case Studies of Two Source Countries and Two Destination Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 105, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Takane, Tsutomu, 2007. "Customary land tenure, inheritance rules, and smallholder farmers in Malawi," IDE Discussion Papers 104, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Daniel Flemes, 2007. "Emerging Middle Powers’ Soft Balancing Strategy: State and Perspectives of the IBSA Dialogue Forum," GIGA Working Paper Series 57, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Alexandra Beith & Rena Eichler & Diana Weil, 2007. "Performance-Based Incentives for Health: A Way to Improve Tuberculosis Detection and Treatment Completion?," Working Papers 122, Center for Global Development.
- Harabi, Najib, 2007. "State of Corporate Governance in Arab Countries: An Overview," MPRA Paper 4566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott, David H., 2007. "Strengthening the governance and performance of state-owned financial institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4321, The World Bank.
- Mikkel Barslund, 2007. "Regional Differences in Food Consumption in Urban Mozambique: A Censored Demand System Approach," Discussion Papers 07-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- John Weeks & Shruti Patel, 2007. "Fiscal Policy," Publications 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:13317 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Kremer & Alix Peterson Zwane, 2007. "Cost-Effective Prevention of Diarrheal Diseases: A Critical Review," Working Papers 117, Center for Global Development.
- Elissaios Papyrakis, 2007. "A Development Curse: Formal vs. Informal Activities in Resource-Dependent Economies," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mayanja, Abubaker & Mayengo, Israel, 2007. "Municipal Bonds for Financing Development of infrastructure: A way forward for KCC and Local Governments in Uganda," MPRA Paper 4585, University Library of Munich, Germany.