Strengthening the governance and performance of state-owned financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2004. "Fiscal Aspects of Metropolitan Governance," International Tax Program Papers 0401, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack (ed.), 2004. "International Handbook of Land and Property Taxation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3304, April.
- Richard Arena, 2002. "Introduction," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 112(5), pages 627-633.
- Richard M. Bird, 2004.
"Getting it Right: Financing Urban Development in China,"
International Tax Program Papers
0413, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Nov 2004.
- Richard M. Bird, 2004. "Getting it Right: Financing Urban Development in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0435, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fox, William F. & Gurley, Tami, 2006. "Will consolidation improve sub-national governments ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3913, The World Bank.
- Christian Lefèvre, 1998. "Metropolitan government and governance in western countries: a critical review," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 9-25, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2008. "Slovenia : Pilot Diagnostic Review of Governance of the Banking Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12680, The World Bank.
- David Scott, 2009. "Banks in Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10228, The World Bank.
- de Luna-Martinez, Jose & Vicente, Carlos Leonardo, 2012. "Global survey of development banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5969, The World Bank.
- Hainz, Christa & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2012.
"The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 218-225.
- Christa Hainz & Hendrik Hakenes, 2009. "The Politician and his Banker - How to Efficiently Grant State Aid," ifo Working Paper Series 71, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Heinz P. Rudolph, 2010. "State Financial Institutions : Can They Be Relied on to Kick-Start Lending?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10216, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Calice, 2013. "Working Paper 174 - African Development Finance Institutions: Unlocking the Potential," Working Paper Series 470, African Development Bank.
- Carlos Leonardo Vicente, 2014. "Elements to Consider When Establishing the Envisaged Development Bank of Mozambique : Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17360, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Corporate Law; Emerging Markets; Debt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-08-27 (Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-08-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-2007-08-27 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .