Strengthening the governance and performance of state-owned financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2008. "Slovenia : Pilot Diagnostic Review of Governance of the Banking Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12680, The World Bank.
- David Scott, 2009. "Banks in Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10228, The World Bank.
- de Luna-Martinez, Jose & Vicente, Carlos Leonardo, 2012. "Global survey of development banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5969, The World Bank.
- Hainz, Christa & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2012.
"The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 218-225.
- Christa Hainz & Hendrik Hakenes, 2009. "The Politician and his Banker − How to Efficiently Grant State Aid," ifo Working Paper Series 71, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Heinz P. Rudolph, 2010. "State Financial Institutions : Can They Be Relied on to Kick-Start Lending?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10216, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Calice, 2013. "Working Paper 174 - African Development Finance Institutions: Unlocking the Potential," Working Paper Series 470, African Development Bank.
- Carlos Leonardo Vicente, 2014. "Elements to Consider When Establishing the Envisaged Development Bank of Mozambique : Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17360, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Corporate Law; Emerging Markets; Debt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-08-27 (Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-08-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-2007-08-27 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .