Global survey of development banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "Innovative experiences in access to finance : market friendly roles for the visible hand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4326, The World Bank.
- Scott, David H., 2007. "Strengthening the governance and performance of state-owned financial institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4321, The World Bank.
- Viral V. Acharya & Matthew Richardson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Lawrence J. White, 2011. "Guaranteed to Fail: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Debacle of Mortgage Finance," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014.
"Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks,"
Working Papers Series
7, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2015. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_831, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014. "Beyond market failures: The market creating and shaping roles of state investment banks," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-21, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Campiglio, Emanuele, 2016.
"Beyond carbon pricing: The role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 220-230.
- Emanuele Campiglio, 2014. "Beyond carbon pricing: The role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy," GRI Working Papers 160, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Campiglio, Emanuele, 2015. "Beyond carbon pricing: the role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luna, Victor Isidro., 2014. "El BNDES y la industrialización en Brasil. Evidencia histórica y econométrica," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(18), pages 97-122, primer se.
- Torres, Ernani & Zeidan, Rodrigo, 2016. "The life-cycle of national development banks: The experience of Brazil's BNDES," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 97-104.
- Felipe Rezende, 2015.
"Why does Brazil’s banking sector need public banks? What should BNDES do?,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(274), pages 239-275.
- Felipe Rezende, 2015. "Why Does Brazil's Banking Sector Need Public Banks? What Should BNDES Do?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_825, Levy Economics Institute.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Making Money Work: Financing a Sustainable Future in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers id:11892, eSocialSciences.
- Pietro Calice, 2013. "Working Paper 174 - African Development Finance Institutions: Unlocking the Potential," Working Paper Series 470, African Development Bank.
- Carlos Leonardo Vicente, 2014. "Elements to Consider When Establishing the Envisaged Development Bank of Mozambique : Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17360, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Access to Finance; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-02-20 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2012-02-20 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2012-02-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .