Report NEP-BAN-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Düwel, Cornelia & Frey, Rainer & Lipponer, Alexander, 2011. "Cross-border bank lending, risk aversion and the financial crisis," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,29, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2011. "Bank heterogeneity and interest rate setting: what lessons have we learned since Lehman Brothers?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 829, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Enrico Sette, 2012. "Bank balance sheets and the transmission of financial shocks to borrowers: evidence from the 2007-2008 crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 848, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nada Mora, 2012. "Are Banks Passive Liquidity Backstops? Deposit Rates and Flows during the 2007-2009 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Charles W. Calomiris & Tomasz Wieladek, 2012. "Does Macro-Pru Leak? Evidence from a UK Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broll, Udo & Eckwert, Bernhard & Eickhoff, Andreas, 2011. "Transparency in the banking sector," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/11, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Calcagnini, Giorgio & Farabullini, Fabio & Giombini, Germana, 2012. "The impact of the recent financial crisis on bank loan interest rates and guarantees," MPRA Paper 36682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2016. "Contagion in financial networks: a threat index," PSE Working Papers halshs-00662513, HAL.
- Blaes, Barno, 2011. "Bank-related loan supply factors during the crisis: An analysis based on the German bank lending survey," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,31, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners? An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behaviour of International Banks to Six East Asian Countries," CAMA Working Papers 2012-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brown, Martin & de Haas, Ralph, 2012. "Foreign banks and foreign currency lending in emerging Europe," MPRA Paper 36323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hibbeln, Martin & Gürtler, Marc, 2011. "Pitfalls in modeling loss given default of bank loans," Working Papers IF35V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2012. "Soundness and unsoundness of banking sector in Nigeria: a discriminant analytical approach," MPRA Paper 36474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Feb 2012.
- Subhash Ray, 2011. "Impact of Liberalization and Globalization on Productivity in Indian Banking: A Comparative Analysis of Public Sector, Private, and Foreign Banks," Working papers 2011-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2012. "Bank market concentration and efficiency in the European Union: a panel granger causality approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/03, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- de Luna-Martinez, Jose & Vicente, Carlos Leonardo, 2012. "Global survey of development banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5969, The World Bank.
- Laura Bartiloro & Luisa Carpinelli & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Sabrina Pastorelli, 2012. "Access to credit in times of crisis: measures to support firms and households," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 111, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Löchel, Horst & Li, Helena Xiang, 2011. "Understanding the high profitability of Chinese banks," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 177, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Cavelaars & Joost Passenier, 2012. "Follow the money: what does the literature on banking tell prudential supervisors on bank business models?," DNB Working Papers 336, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Andrey Sokolov & Rachel Webster & Andrew Melatos & Tien Kieu, 2012. "Loan and nonloan flows in the Australian interbank network," Papers 1202.3182, arXiv.org.
- Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown," PSE Working Papers halshs-00665054, HAL.
- Francisco J. Buera & Benjamin Moll, 2012. "Aggregate Implications of a Credit Crunch," NBER Working Papers 17775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bezemer, Dirk J & Grydaki, Maria, 2012. "Mortgage Lending and the Great moderation: a multivariate GARCH Approach," MPRA Paper 36356, University Library of Munich, Germany.