Soundness and unsoundness of banking sector in Nigeria: a discriminant analytical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugenie D. Short & Gerald P. O'Driscoll & Franklin D. Berger, 1985. "Recent bank failures: determinants and consequences," Proceedings 66, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godwin Chigozie OKPARA & Eugine IHEANACHO, 2014. "Banking Sector Performance and Corporate Governance in Nigeria: A Discriminant Analytical Approach," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(1), pages 10-17, December.
- Anthonia T. Odeleye, 2014. "Pre-Consolidation and Post-Consolidation of Nigerian Banking Sector: A Dynamic Comparison," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 27-34.
More about this item
KeywordsSoundness; Unsoundness; Bank Distress; Non Performing Loan; Capital to Risk Weighted Assets; CAMEL; Discriminant Analysis;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .