Godwin Chigozie Okpara
|Department of Banking and Finance, Abia State University Uturu - Nigeria|
Abia State Univesity Uturu -Department of Banking and Finance (Abia State University Uturu -Department of Banking and Finance)http://www.absunet
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2013. "Developing an Index of Financial Inclusion: An Average Ratio Approach," MPRA Paper 49505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2012. "An Error Correction Model Analysis of the Determinant of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 36676, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2012.
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2012. "Soundness and unsoundness of banking sector in Nigeria: a discriminant analytical approach," MPRA Paper 36474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Feb 2012.
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2012. "On whether foreign direct investment catalyzes economic development in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 36319, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2012.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2012.
"Soundness and unsoundness of banking sector in Nigeria: a discriminant analytical approach,"
36474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Feb 2012.
- Godwin Chigozie OKPARA & Eugine IHEANACHO, 2014. "Banking Sector Performance and Corporate Governance in Nigeria: A Discriminant Analytical Approach," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(1), pages 10-17, December.
- Anthonia T. Odeleye, 2014. "Pre-Consolidation and Post-Consolidation of Nigerian Banking Sector: A Dynamic Comparison," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 27-34.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Godwin Chigozie Okpara should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.