An Error Correction Model Analysis of the Determinant of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2003.
"Why Does Fdi Go Where it Goes? New Evidence From the Transition Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
03/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2003. "Why Does FDI Go Where it Goes? New Evidence from the Transitional Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2003. "Why Does Fdi Go Where It Goes? New Evidence From The Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-573, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- ibrahim, waheed & Omoniyi, Benjamin, 2011. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria: Political Factor Effects Revisited," MPRA Paper 59429, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Ashoka Mody & Krishna Srinivasan, 1998. "Japanese and United States Firms as Foreign Investors: Do they march to the same tune?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 778-799, November.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2008.
"Factors Determining FDI to Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation,"
28097, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2009. "Factors determining FDI in Nigeria: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 40172, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jul 2012.
- Goldberg, Linda S & Kolstad, Charles D, 1995.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Exchange Rate Variability and Demand Uncertainty,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(4), pages 855-873, November.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Charles D. Kolstad, 1994. "Foreign Direct Investment, Exchange Rate Variability and Demand Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 4815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Kolstad, Charles D., 1994. "Foreign Direct Investment, Exchange Rate Variability and Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 94-23, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; error correction model; determinants of FDI; natural resources; fiscal incentives; trade openness;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .