Japanese and United States Firms as Foreign Investors: Do they march to the same tune?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Tao, Zhigang, 2001. "Export, foreign direct investment, and local content requirement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 101-125, October.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2013.
"International capital crunches: the time-varying role of informational asymmetries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2961-2973, July.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2002. "International Capital Crunches; The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," IMF Working Papers 02/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Taylor & Ashoka Mody, 2004. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role Of Informational Asymmetries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 113, Royal Economic Society.
- Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P, 2003. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Onelie B. Nkuna, 2017. "Intra-Regional Foreign Direct Investment In SADC: South Africa and Mauritius Outward Foreign Direct Investment," Research Papers RP_341, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2010.
"Short-run Strategies for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7), pages 928-957, July.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2009. "Short-run strategies for attracting Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 2009_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Rodolphe Desbordes & CÃ©line AzÃ©mar, 2010. "Short-Run Strategies For Attracting Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 1005, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Azemar, Celine & Desbordes, Rodolphe, 2010. "Short-Run Strategies For Attracting Foreign Direct Investment," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-26, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Azemar, Celine & Desbordes, Rodolphe, 2009. "Short-Run Strategies For Attracting Foreign Direct Investment," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-27, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mody, Ashoka & Murshid, Antu Panini, 2005. "Growing up with capital flows," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 249-266, January.
- Akanbi, Olusegun A, 2016. "Macro and institutional determinants of domestic investment in Sub-Saharan African countries," Working Papers 20163, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe, 2007. "The sensitivity of U.S. multinational enterprises to political and macroeconomic uncertainty: A sectoral analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 732-750, December.
- Tidiane KINDA, 2010. "Increasing Private Capital Flows To Developing Countries: The Role Of Physical And Financial Infrastructure In 58 Countries, 1970-2003," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Mody, Ashoka & Yuko Kinoshita, 1997. "The usefulness of private and public information for foreign investment decisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1733, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0003-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Comino, Stefano, 2006. "Entry and exit with information externalities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 85-99, May.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Sekkat, Khalid, 2015.
"The formal and informal institutional framework of capital accumulation,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 754-771.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2013. "The formal and informal institutional framework of capital accumulation," Working Papers CEB 13-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khalid Sekkat & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2015. "The formal and informal institutional framework of capital accumulation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/177370, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Céline Azémar & Gregory Corcos, 2009.
"Multinational Firms' Heterogeneity in Tax Responsiveness: The Role of Transfer Pricing,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(9), pages 1291-1318, September.
- Céline Azémar & Paolo Gregory Corcos, "undated". "Multinational Firms' Heterogeneity in Tax Responsiveness: the Role of Transfer Pricing," Working Papers 2008_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Feb 2008.
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2012. "An Error Correction Model Analysis of the Determinant of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 36676, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2012.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2013. "The Formal and Informal Framework of Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 810, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2007.
"Increasing private capital flows to developing countries: The role of physical and financial infrastructure,"
19163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2007. "Increasing Private Capital Flows to Developing Countries : The Role of Physical and Financial Infrastructure," Post-Print hal-00171934, HAL.
- Sunday Aninpah Khan, 2008. "Official Flows, Export Revenue, Volatility and Domestic Investment in Cameroon," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 72-88.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2000. "Explaining the geography and depth of international production: The case of US and Japanese multinational enterprises," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 442-477, September.
- Azemar, Celine & Corcos, Gregory, 2008. "Multinational Firmsâ€™ Heterogeneity in Tax Responsiveness: the Role of Transfer Pricing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-08, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:31:y:1998:i:4:p:778-799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.