Access to credit in times of crisis: measures to support firms and households
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Italy; Technical Note on the Financial Situation of Italian Households and Non-Financial Corporations and Risks to the Banking System," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/348, International Monetary Fund.
- Esposito, Lucia & Nobili, Andrea & Ropele, Tiziano, 2015.
"The management of interest rate risk during the crisis: Evidence from Italian banks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 486-504.
- Lucia Esposito & Andrea Nobili & Tiziano Ropele, 2013. "The management of interest rate risk during the crisis: evidence from Italian banks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 933, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsaccess to credit; debt moratoria; guarantee provisions;
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-02-20 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-02-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_111_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .