Report NEP-LAW-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "Shareholder Access to Manager-Biased Courts and the Monitoring/Litigation Tradeoff," Working Papers w0106, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Catherine ROUX & Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 2007. "Leniency Programs in a Multimarket Setting: Amnesty Plus and Penalty Plus," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian & Nicolas Marceau, 2007. "Why Is Law Enforcement Decentralized?," Cahiers de recherche 0719, CIRPEE.
- Kenneth Ayotte & Patrick Bolton, 2007. "Optimal Property Rights in Financial Contracting," NBER Working Papers 13316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo T. Spiller & Rafael Gely, 2007. "Strategic Judicial Decision Making," NBER Working Papers 13321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott, David H., 2007. "Strengthening the governance and performance of state-owned financial institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4321, The World Bank.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Anticompetitive Litigation and Antitrust Liability," Working Papers 200713, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- William R. Eadington, 2007. "Gambling Policy in the European Union: Monopolies, Market Access, Economic Rents, and Competitive Pressures among Gaming Sectors in the Member States," Working Papers 07-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.