Report NEP-PPM-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gernot Pehnelt, 2007. "The Political Economy of China's Aid Policy in Africa," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-051, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mahul, Olivier & Skees, Jerry, 2007. "Managing agricultural risk at the country level : the case of index-based livestock insurance in Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4325, The World Bank.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Brent Sohngen, 2007. "Economics of Forest Ecosystem Carbon Sinks: A Review," Working Papers 2007-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- ARIMOTO Yutaka & KONO Hisaki, 2007. "Foreign Aid and Recurrent Cost: Donor Competition, Aid Proliferation and Budget Support," Discussion papers 07051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David R. Skeie, 2007. "Vesting and control in venture capital contracts," Staff Reports 297, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "Innovative experiences in access to finance : market friendly roles for the visible hand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4326, The World Bank.