Managing agricultural risk at the country level : the case of index-based livestock insurance in Mongolia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemeze, Francis H. & Miranda, Mario J. & Kuwornu, John & Amin-Somuah, Henry, 2016. "Optimal Management of Runoff Reservoir Supply: The Case of Tono Reservoir in Northern Ghana," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236030, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kellner, Ulla & Musshoff, Oliver, 2011. "Precipitation or water capacity indices? An analysis of the benefits of alternative underlyings for index insurance," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(8), pages 645-653, October.
- Barnett, Barry J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Skees, Jerry R., 2008. "Poverty Traps and Index-Based Risk Transfer Products," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1766-1785, October.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:172-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Groppo, Valeria & Kraehnert, Kati, 2016.
"Extreme Weather Events and Child Height: Evidence from Mongolia,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 59-78.
- Valeria Groppo & Kati Schindler, 2014. "Extreme Weather Events and Child Height: Evidence from Mongolia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1403, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Risk Financing for Rural Climate Resilience in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Working Papers id:11761, eSocialSciences.
- Jensen, Nathaniel & Mude, Andrew & Barrett, Christopher, 2014. "How Basis Risk and Spatiotemporal Adverse Selection Influence Demand for Index Insurance: Evidence from Northern Kenya," MPRA Paper 60452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance&Risk Mitigation; Insurance Law; Hazard Risk Management; Debt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-08-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2007-08-27 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-08-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .