Report NEP-IAS-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahul, Olivier & Skees, Jerry, 2007. "Managing agricultural risk at the country level : the case of index-based livestock insurance in Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4325, The World Bank.
- Gollier, Christian, 2007. "The Determinants of the Insurance Demand by Firms," IDEI Working Papers 468, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:325.1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kokko , Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2007. "The Welfare State: Vietnamese Development And Swedish Experiences," EIJS Working Paper Series 235, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Gary Becker & Kevin Murphy & Tomas Philipson, 2007. "The Value of Life Near its End and Terminal Care," NBER Working Papers 13333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka, 2001. "Should new or rapidly growing banks have more equity?," Research Discussion Papers 16/2001, Bank of Finland.
- Brian S. Armour & M. Melinda Pitts, 2007. "Does disability explain state-level differences in the quality of Medicare beneficiary hospital inpatient care?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ivy Lynn Bourgeault, 2007. "Relatively Inaccessible Abundance: Reflections on U.S. Health Care," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 203, McMaster University.