Debt Relief and Changing Governance Structures in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Otto Andersen, 1993. "On the Internationalization Process of Firms: A Critical Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 209-231, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marin Ferry, 2015. "The Carrot and Stick Approach to Debt Relief : Overcoming Moral Hazard," Working Papers DT/2015/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Andreas Freytag & Martin Paldam, 2012. "Comparing good and bad borrowing in developing countries - a study of twin cases," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-31, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
Keywordsdebt relief; HIPC; development; governance; institutional quality;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-11-12 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-12 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2006-11-12 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jen:jenasw:2006-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwi.uni-jena.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .