Report NEP-ENV-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markandya, Anil & Chou, Wan Jung, 2009. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union since the Fall of the Berlin Wall : Review of the Changes in the Environment and Natural Resources," Department of Economics Working Papers 15958, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2009. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 15451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Paroussos, Leonidas & Van Regemorter, Denise, 2009. "Evaluation of post Kyoto GHG emission reduction paths," MPRA Paper 18030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Wood & Frank Jotzo, 2009. "Price Floors for Emissions Trading," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0936, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal & Sean Walsh & John Whalley, 2009. "Unilateral Measures and Emissions Mitigation," NBER Working Papers 15441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mallard, Graham, 2009. "The European Union’s Emission Trading Scheme : Political Economy and Bureaucratic Rent-Seeking," Department of Economics Working Papers 15957, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Gernot Pehnelt & Christoph Vietze, 2009. "European Policies towards Palm Oil - Sorting Out some Facts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-086, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2009. "Renewable Resource Management with Alternative Sources: the Case of Multiple Aquifers and a "Backstop" Resource," Working Papers 200913, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-03-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & René KEMP (University of Maastrich) & Frans P. de VRIES (University of Stirling), 2009. "Patents as a Measure for Eco-Innovation," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Dale Jiajun Wen, 2009. "Climate Change and China: Technology, Market and Beyond," Working Papers id:2251, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Rolfe & Jill Windle, 2009. "Costing Water Quality Improvements with auction mechanisms: case studies for the Great Barrier Reef in Australia," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0935, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Taylor, Tim & Longo, Alberto, 2009. "Valuation of Marine Ecosystem Threshold Effects : Application of Choice Experiments to Value Algal Bloom in the Black Sea Coast of Bulgaria," Department of Economics Working Papers 15971, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-03-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2009. "On the Theory of Exhaustible Resources: Ricardo vs. Hotelling," ISER Discussion Paper 0756, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.