Asia and European transport biofuels stalled at the same place?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bell, David R. & Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Kamens, Richard, 2011. "The net cost of biofuels in Thailand--An economic analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 834-843, February.
- Linares, Pedro & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2013. "A sustainable framework for biofuels in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 166-169.
- Gernot Pehnelt & Christoph Vietze, 2012. "Uncertainties about the GHG Emissions Saving of Rapeseed Biodiesel," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Babel, M.S. & Shrestha, B. & Perret, S.R., 2011. "Hydrological impact of biofuel production: A case study of the Khlong Phlo Watershed in Thailand," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 8-26.
- Ravindranath, N.H. & Sita Lakshmi, C. & Manuvie, Ritumbra & Balachandra, P., 2011. "Biofuel production and implications for land use, food production and environment in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5737-5745, October.
- Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan, 2010. "Scenario analysis on alternative fuel/vehicle for China's future road transport: Life-cycle energy demand and GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3943-3956, August.
- Kumar Biswas, Pradip & Pohit, Sanjib, 2013. "What ails India's biodiesel programme?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 789-796.
- Koizumi Tatsuji & Ohga Keiji, 2007. "Biofuels Policies in Asian Countries: Impact of the Expanded Biofuels Programs on World Agricultural Markets," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-22, December.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2011.
"Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4222-4234, July.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2010. "Second-generation biofuels : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5406, The World Bank.
- Ajanovic, A. & Haas, R., 2010. "Economic challenges for the future relevance of biofuels in transport in EU countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3340-3348.
- Ariza-Montobbio, Pere & Lele, Sharachchandra, 2010. "Jatropha plantations for biodiesel in Tamil Nadu, India: Viability, livelihood trade-offs, and latent conflict," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 189-195, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aalto, Pami, 2014. "Energy market integration and regional institutions in east Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 91-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:11:y:2013:i:3:p:247-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.