Biofuels Policies in Asian Countries: Impact of the Expanded Biofuels Programs on World Agricultural Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edrisi, Sheikh Adil & Dubey, Rama Kant & Tripathi, Vishal & Bakshi, Mansi & Srivastava, Pankaj & Jamil, Sarah & Singh, H.B. & Singh, Nandita & Abhilash, P.C., 2015. "Jatropha curcas L.: A crucified plant waiting for resurgence," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 855-862.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2010.
"Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models -- A survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 673-686, May.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2008. "Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models: a survey," Kiel Working Papers 1473, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jayakumar, Saravanan & Yusoff, Mashitah M. & Rahim, Mohd Hasbi Ab. & Maniam, Gaanty Pragas & Govindan, Natanamurugaraj, 2017. "The prospect of microalgal biodiesel using agro-industrial and industrial wastes in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 33-47.
- Hira, Anil, 2011. "Sugar rush: Prospects for a global ethanol market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6925-6935.
- Kamal Soundararajan & Elspeth Thomson, 2013. "Asia and European transport biofuels stalled at the same place?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 247-263, September.
- Zhou, Adrian & Thomson, Elspeth, 2009. "The development of biofuels in Asia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 11-20, November.
- Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul, 2012. "Necessity of biodiesel utilization as a source of renewable energy in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5732-5740.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:5:y:2007:i:2:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.