|VIC PO Box 300|
Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) Wien, Austria
: (+43 1) 211-31
(+43 1) 232 156
P.O. Box 300, A-1400 Vienna
RePEc:edi:unidoat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Christian H.M. Ketels & Olga Memedovic, 2008. "From clusters to cluster-based economic development," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 375-392.
- Olga Memedovic & Heikki Mattila, 2008. "The global leather value chain: the industries, the main actors and prospects for upgrading in LDCs," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 482-519.
- Olga Memedovic & Lauri Ojala & Jean-Paul Rodrigue & Tapio Naula, 2008. "Fuelling the global value chains: what role for logistics capabilities?," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 353-374.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Christian H.M. Ketels & Olga Memedovic, 2008.
"From clusters to cluster-based economic development,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 375-392.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010.
"Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance,"
10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014. "Clusters, convergence, and economic performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bembenek Boguslaw, 2016. "RFID within High-Tech Clusters – Towards a Knowledge-Based Economy," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 28(1), pages 52-60, April.
- Martinovic, Danijela & Karisik, Jasmina & Bico-Car, Mirha, 2013. "Internationalization And Cluster Potentials With Special Emphasis On Wood-Processing Sector In Bosnia And Herzegovina," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 4(2), pages 231-242.
- Jankowska, Barbara & Götz, Marta & Główka, Cezary, 2017. "Intra-Cluster Cooperation Enhancing SMEs’ Competitiveness - The Role of Cluster Organisations in Poland," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 39, pages 195-214.
- SMORODINSKAYA, Nataliya V. & KATUKOV, Daniel D., 2017. "Dispersed Model of Production and Smart Agenda of National Economic Strategies," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 72-101, December.
- Miroslav Å½iÅ¾ka & VladimÃra HovorkovÃ¡ ValentovÃ¡ & Natalie PelloneovÃ¡ & Eva Å tichhauerovÃ¡, 2018. "The effect of clusters on the innovation performance of enterprises: traditional vs new industries," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 5(4), pages 780-794, June.
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation in clusters: The Portuguese case," MPRA Paper 70032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goerzen, Anthony, 2018. "Small Firm Boundary-spanning via Bridging Ties: Achieving International Connectivity via Cross-border Inter-cluster Alliances," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 153-164.
- Miraskari , Seyed Reza & Tayebi , Seyed Komail & Vaez Barzani , Mohammad, 2013. "An Analysis of International Outsourcing in Iran-China Trade Relations," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 8(1), pages 109-139, January.
- Natalya Rybnikova & Boris Portnov, 2015. "Using light-at-night (LAN) satellite data for identifying clusters of economic activities in Europe," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-334, November.
- Constantin BORDEI, 2014. "Influence Of Automotive Clusters In Regional Development," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 149-158, November.
- Gary Gereffi & Joonkoo Lee, 2016. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Value Chains and Industrial Clusters: Why Governance Matters," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Ketels Christian, 2017. "Working Paper 258 - Structural Transformation: A competitiveness-based view," Working Paper Series 2369, African Development Bank.
- Jutta Günther & Dirk Meissner, 2017. "Clusters as Innovative Melting Pots?—the Meaning of Cluster Management for Knowledge Diffusion in Clusters," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(2), pages 499-512, June.
- Madalina Maticiuc, 2015. "Gaining Competitive Advantage Within Cluster Business Infrastructures," GUT FME Conference Publications,in: Blazej Prusak (ed.), ENTERPRISES IN UNSTABLE ECONOMY, chapter 8, pages 86-93 Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Ekaterina Pustynnikova & Elena Uskova, 2017. "The Formation of Competitive Advantages for Corporate Structures Based on the Cluster Integration," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 500-510.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2014. "The Icelandic Geothermal Cluster, the Transition to Clean Energy in Emerging Markets and the Role of International Financial Institutions," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(4), pages 220-229.
- Sklias, Pantelis & Tsampra, Maria, 2011. "Assessing regional integration and business potential in the Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 36341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2016. "Economic issues of innovation clusters-based industrial policy : a critical overview," EconStor Preprints 142746, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Musa, Ahmed & Dauda, Mohammed & El-Berishy, Nagham & Kovvuri, Dharma & Abubakar, Tijjani, 2014. "A study of the diffusion of agility and cluster competitiveness in the oil and gas supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 498-513.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Olga Memedovic & Lauri Ojala & Jean-Paul Rodrigue & Tapio Naula, 2008.
"Fuelling the global value chains: what role for logistics capabilities?,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 353-374.
- Sebastián Sáez, 2010. "Trade in Services Negotiations : A Guide for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2481, August.
- YU, Jie & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Ning, Kun & Edwards, David, 2015. "Product delivery service provider selection and customer satisfaction in the era of internet of things: A Chinese e-retailers’ perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 104-116.
- Jayant Menon, 2013. "Can FTAs Support the Growth or Spread of International Production Networks in Asia?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olga Memedovic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.