The effect of clusters on the innovation performance of enterprises: traditional vs new industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe Zhu, 2014. "Quantitative Models for Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking," International Series in Operations Research and Management Science, Springer, edition 3, number 978-3-319-06647-9, March.
- Christian H.M. Ketels & Olga Memedovic, 2008. "From clusters to cluster-based economic development," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 375-392.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Juan Alcácer & Wilbur Chung, 2014. "Location strategies for agglomeration economies," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1749-1761, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O. Karasev & A. Beloshitsky & S. Trostyansky & A. Krivtsova & V.N. Valerievna, 2018. "Development of National Innovation Systems in Developed Countries," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 2), pages 701-712.
- Michal Pohludka & Hana Stverkova & Beata Ślusarczyk, 2018. "Implementation and Unification of the ERP System in a Global Company as a Strategic Decision for Sustainable Entrepreneurship," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Xiu SHI & Rui JING & Guang-ming HOU & Jun-peng WANG, 2019. "Network Position Advantage and Technological Innovation of China’s New Energy Vehicle Based on the Perspective of Network Theory," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-18, April.
- Piotr Trąpczyński & Łukasz Puślecki & Michał Staszków, 2018. "Determinants of Innovation Cooperation Performance: What Do We Know and What Should We Know?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-32, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Miroslav Žižka & Vladimíra Valentová & Natalie Pelloneová & Eva Štichhauerová, 2018. "The effect of clusters on the innovation performance of enterprises: traditional vs new industries," Post-Print hal-01857439, HAL.
- Natalya Rybnikova & Boris Portnov, 2015. "Using light-at-night (LAN) satellite data for identifying clusters of economic activities in Europe," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-334, November.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014.
"Clusters, convergence, and economic performance,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Alcácer & Mercedes Delgado, 2016. "Spatial Organization of Firms and Location Choices Through the Value Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(11), pages 3213-3234, November.
- Shengjun Zhu & Canfei He & Xinming Xia, 2019. "Geography of productivity: evidence from China’s manufacturing industries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 62(1), pages 141-168, February.
- Speldekamp, Daniël & Knoben, Joris & Saka-Helmhout, Ayse, 2020. "Clusters and firm-level innovation: A configurational analysis of agglomeration, network and institutional advantages in European aerospace," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(3).
- Zhi Shen & Francisco Puig, 2018. "Spatial Dependence of the FDI Entry Mode Decision: Empirical Evidence From Emerging Market Enterprises," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 171-193, February.
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation in clusters: The Portuguese case," MPRA Paper 70032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davenport, Sally, 2005. "Exploring the role of proximity in SME knowledge-acquisition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 683-701, June.
- Mark Partridge & M. Rose Olfert & Alessandro Alasia, 2007.
"Canadian cities as regional engines of growth: agglomeration and amenities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 39-68, February.
- Mark Partridge & M. Rose Olfert & Alessandro Alasia, 2007. "Canadian cities as regional engines of growth: agglomeration and amenities," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 40(1), pages 39-68, February.
- João Juchem Neto & Julio Claeyssen, 2015. "Capital-induced labor migration in a spatial Solow model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 25-47, May.
- Arcalean, Calin & Glomm, Gerhard & Schiopu, Ioana, 2012.
"Growth effects of spatial redistribution policies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 988-1008.
- Calin Arcalean & Gerhard Glomm & Ioana Schiopu, 2007. "Growth Effects of Spatial Redistribution Policies," CAEPR Working Papers 2007-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Calin Arcalean & Gerhard Glomm & Ioana Cosmina Schiopu, 2012. "Growth Effects of Spatial Redistribution Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3728, CESifo.
- Marcel Bednarz & Tom Broekel, 2020. "Pulled or pushed? The spatial diffusion of wind energy between local demand and supply," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2008, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2020.
- Emma Howard, 2017. "Social networks, geographic proximity, and firm performance in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2017-69, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2006.
"Governmental activity, integration, and agglomeration,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
57, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ott, Ingrid & Soretz, Susanne, 2008. "Governmental activity, integration, and agglomeration," Kiel Working Papers 1465, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ott, Ingrid & Soretz, Susanne, 2007. "Governmental activity, integration, and agglomeration," HWWI Research Papers 1-10, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Gao, Ting, 2004. "Regional industrial growth: evidence from Chinese industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-124, January.
- María Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2010.
"From locational fundamentals to increasing returns: the spatial concentration of population in Spain, 1787–2000,"
Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 25-50, March.
- María Isabel Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2005. "From Locational Fundamentals to Increasing Returns: The Spatial Concentration of Population in Spain, 1787-2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Vasco Leite & Sofia Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2009.
"The core periphery model with asymmetric inter-regional and intra-regional trade costs,"
Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 8(1), pages 37-44, April.
- Vasco Leite & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2008. "The core periphery model with asymmetric inter-regional and intra-regional trade costs," FEP Working Papers 287, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sidney Turner & Richard Turner, 2011. "Capital cities: a special case in urban development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1), pages 19-35, February.
- Agarwalla, Astha, 2011. "Agglomeration Economies and Productivity Growth in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-01-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
Keywordscluster organisation; industry cluster; textile cluster; nanotechnological cluster; innovation performance; innovation effectiveness; innovation efficiency; data envelopment analysis;
All these keywords.
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssi:jouesi:v:5:y:2018:i:4:p:780-794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Tvaronaviciene). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.