The importance of clusters for spillovers from foreign direct investment and technology sourcing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Harris, 2011.
"Models Of Regional Growth: Past, Present And Future,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 913-951, December.
- Richard Harris, 2008. "Models of Regional Growth: Past, Present and Future," SERC Discussion Papers 0002, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard, 2008. "Models of regional growth: past, present and future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Didenko Alexander & Egorova Tatiana, 2014.
"Innovations as factor of absorptive capacity of fdi spillovers across regions of Russian Federation,"
Review of Business and Economics Studies,
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное образовательное бюджетное учреждение высшего профессионального образования «Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации» (Финансовый университет), issue 3, pages 75-85.
- Didenko, Alexander & Egorova, Tatiana, 2014. "Innovations as factor of absorptive capacity of FDI spillovers across regions of Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 59346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2016.
"Regional strategic assets and the location strategies of emerging countries’ multinationals in Europe,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 645-667, April.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2016. "Regional strategic assets and the location strategies of emerging countries’ multinationals in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64603, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Toan Thang TRAN & Thi Song Hanh PHAM, 2013. "Spatial Spillovers of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Pami Dua & B. N. GOLDAR & SMRUTI RANJAN BEHERA, 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment And Technology Spillover-- An Evaluation Across Different Clusters In India,"
200, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & B N Goldar & Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillover: An Evaluation Across Different Clusters in India," Working Papers id:4382, eSocialSciences.
- David Edgington & Roger Hayter, 2013. "The In Situ Upgrading of Japanese Electronics Firms in Malaysian Industrial Clusters," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(3), pages 227-259, July.
- Belussi , Fiorenza, 2015. "The international resilience of Italian industrial districts/clusters (ID/C) between knowledge re-shoring and manufacturing off (near)-shoring," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 89-113.
- Harris, Richard, 2009.
"Spillover and backward linkage effects of FDI: empirical evidence for the UK,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
33206, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Harris, 2009. "Spillover and Backward Linkage Effects of FDI: Empirical Evidence for the UK," SERC Discussion Papers 0016, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:10:p:1431-1445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsu-Lung Chou & Jung-Ying Chang & Te-Chuan Li, 2014. "Government Support, FDI Clustering and Semiconductor Sustainability in China: Case Studies of Shanghai, Suzhou and Wuxi in the Yangtze Delta," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-27, August.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:474-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucas Figal Garone & Alessandro Maffioli & Joao Negri & Cesar Rodriguez & Gonzalo Vázquez-Baré, 2015. "Cluster development policy, SME’s performance, and spillovers: evidence from Brazil," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 925-948, April.
- Cesare Imbriani & Piergiuseppe Morone & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2012. "Agglomeration economies, local cluster and foreign direct investments a pilot study for Emilia Romagna region," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 662-674.
- Aleksandar Kostadinov, 2008. "Assessment Of Foreign Direct Investments In Western Balkan Countries, The Case Of Macedonia," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 33-39, June.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Sharma, Gunjan, 2012. "Together we stand ? agglomeration in Indian manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6062, The World Bank.
- Elif Bascavusoglu-Moreau & Qian Cher Li, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers & Sources of Knowledge in the Manufacturing Sector: Literature Review & Empirical Evidence for the UK," Working Papers wp451, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11846-017-0268-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marek Jemala, 2009. "Strategic Business Alliances: Qualitative Analysis of Specific Factors of Business Clusters," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4), pages 19-33.
- Saurav Pathak & Emanuel Xavier-Oliveira & André O. Laplume, 2016. "Technology use and availability in entrepreneurship: informal economy as moderator of institutions in emerging economies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 506-529, June.
- Camilla Jensen & Marcin winiarczyk, 2014. "Special Economic Zones - 20 years later," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0467, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Gabor Bekes, 2015. "Measuring regional competitiveness: A survey of approaches, measurement and data," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1529, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Vassilis MONASTIRIOTIS & Jacob A. JORDAAN, 2010. "Does FDI promote regional development? Evidence from local and regional productivity spillovers in Greece," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1, pages 139-164, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:30:y:2006:i:2:p:277-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.